Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thinking of our Nation's Veterans

Bob
On this Veteran's Day weekend, MS Activist Bob Wolz with the Kentucky-Southeast Indiana Chapter has a special message:


"On behalf of the National MS Society, I would like to thank our veterans past and present that have served our country. I would especially like to thank my fellow veterans with MS who served and/or are serving our country. After I retired, I was missing a purpose in my life. After my diagnosis of MS in 2006, I found my new mission in life--advocating for everyone with MS, but specifically my fellow veterans with MS. In our current journey, we do not wear battle fatigues but the orange uniform of MS. I wear my uniform proudly and will continue to stand up, speak for, and be a leader for my fellow veterans.


Bob Advocating
for People with MS
in Washington, D.C.
In keeping with my Army Warrior Ethos.... I will always place the mission first - advocacy. I will never accept defeat. No is not in my vocabulary. I will never quit - regardless of how bad MS treats me or people try to disregard our fight. I will never leave a fallen comrade. For those that cannot or will not, I will be their eyes, ears, and heart. We will not be forgotten."


With Bob, the National MS Society thanks our nation's veterans for their service and dedication and their families who support them.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Thank you, Bob. You are a true hero to all of us with MS!